The Hello Cup
Hello Liners are seriously the cutest reusable liners in town. Perfect as a back up to your Hello Cup or for everyday use to replace single-use panty liners. Made from four layers, Hello Liners are slim and absorbent.
The top layer, printed in the gorgeous floral design, is made from 100% organic Indian cotton. This cotton layer gives natural wicking (a fancy term for ‘drawing moisture away’), breathability and easy care.
Beneath the top layer is the absorbent part – it’s made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid.
The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what’s locked away in the core stays there and doesn’t break free to ruin your day.
And finally, the bottom layer backs you up with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton.
Available in 3 pack or 6 pack
Here’s a few important points about Hello liners:
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid.
- Hello Liners have two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use.
- Hello Liners are handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India.
- We recommend washing Hello Liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
- The floral side is worn facing upwards (so you get to see its cuteness).
- Reusable liners do not contain adhesive like single-use ones. To prevent them moving around, wearing cotton underwear is recommended. Alternatively you can ‘double knicker’. This means putting on an additional pair of knickers, sandwiching the liners in the middle.
Length from top to bottom – 210 mm (about 8.25")
Length from wing to wing – 165mm (about 6.5")
Width across middle excluding the wings – 65mm (about 2.5")
Hello Cup was a launched by registered nurse Mary Bond and Robyn McLean after they became frustrated by the lack of quality menstrual cups on the market. Designed from scratch, Hello Cups are made from the highest quality medical-grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) available. Fully hypoallergenic and recyclable, they contain no nasties and are free of silicone, rubber, latex, BPAs and heavy metals. The colours used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards. Hello Cups are FDA registered.