Tinted Sunscreen Stick

$14.99 $21.00


Get that tinted glow! Made with non-nano zinc oxide, it is safe & effective and creates a physical barrier to UVA & UVB rays. Its universal tint blends beautifully into all skin tones and has a sheer tint that rubs in clear without leaving a heavy, filmy residue. The combination of coconut oil and shea butter boosts hydration leaving your skin feeling smooth and nourished while giving your face a healthy glow. It comes in an innovative biodegradable cardboard tube to reduce single-use plastic! Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and unscented, this sunscreen stick is gentle on sensitive skin. 

  • SPF30
  • Made from non-nano zinc oxide, a safe & effective sunscreen filter according to EWG experts.
  • Protects your face against both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns
  • Glides on clear with an easy application for mess-free protection
  • Seamlessly blends into all skin tones and leaves a universal shade for a healthy glow
  • Plastic-free, biodegradable and easy to use packaging
  • Convenient on-the-go format that makes touch-ups a breeze
  • Tinted face sunscreen stick designed for sensitive skin: Dermatologically tested, its hypoallergenic formula reduces the risk of allergies
  • Reef-friendly tinted face sunscreen stick: Free of potentially damaging UV filters for coral reefs
  • Unscented, PETA Certified, Vegan and cruelty-free tinted sunscreen stick

Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%) Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, behenyl behenate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, coco-caprylate/caprate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, iron oxides.

How To Use

Apply generously 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.

Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, stop use and ask a doctor. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.