Collage Kit Magazine Vol. 1
The Collage Kit is a new 120-page magazine of curated photographs, illustrations, and textures that are just begging to be cut up and reassembled into your very own collage masterpiece.
Free Period Press had two goals in creating the Collage Kit:
- Make it easy to unplug, relax, and engage in a mindful, creative activity.
- Support up-and-coming artists we love.
Images cover a wide range of subject material including (but not limited to!) nature, design, letters, landscape, travel, and vintage photos.
Not sure what to make? Here are some of ideas:
- Create DIY artwork for your bedroom wall, desk, or dorm room
- Cut out abstract shapes and paste them into a creative scrapbook or junk journal
- Make a greeting card for a friend
- Create a wallpaper by overlapping the prints onto your wall
- 120 pages (60 sheets)
- One side of each sheet features artwork, while the other side is a solid color or simple texture
- Paper stock: 100# cover. 70# interior pages
- Size: 8.5x11
- Includes examples of finished collages for layout inspiration
Free Period Press translates the latest research about living well into simple and friendly tools to help us slow down, unplug, and take care. In a world designed to distract us into always wanting more, they're here to remind us to check in with what really matters and to keep a sense of humor along the way.