Cropped Puffer - Black
Not down with down? Only old water bottles were harmed in the making of these recycled puffers, designed in both lightweight and heavyweight styles to keep you warm (and looking cool) year-round.
- Outer shell and filling made from 100% recycled plastic bottles (RPET)
- Filled with 100% RPET
- Cuff made with 79% RPET, 21% spandex
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent
- Zipper guard and placket to protect zipper from catching
- Compressive cuff that can easily layer into gloves to keep warm
When Girlfriend Collective started their first goal was to be as transparent as possible. So many companies tout transparency but only offer flashy headlines instead of substance. GC chose every part of the process, from their raw materials to their facilities to their partners, with care.
They also discovered quickly that high end fit and feel is not a matter of cost, it’s a matter of time. They take the time to make sure every single one of their designs is so beautiful that you won’t cycle through it the next time you look through your closet.
Beyond that, Girlfriend Collective wanted to find a community of people who cared about where their clothes come from as much as how they look.