Hello Cup XS – Extra Small Menstrual Cup
- Hello Cup’s smallest and softest menstrual cup.
- Great option for teenagers, petite users, and those who prefer a ‘mini’ tampon.
- Our favorite fold for Hello Cup is the punchdown fold.
The diameter of the XS is 38mm and the overall length including the toggle is 57mm. It holds 17.5ml (to the holes).
We don’t recommend deciding on size based purely on flow. If you are petite and have a heavy flow, the large could be too big for you. It’s also worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 64mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
Finding your perfect menstrual cup size can sometimes take a bit of trial and error. Despite what many people think, leaking can often be a sign a cup is too big rather than too small. If you are unsure of size, we recommend getting a double box to help take the guess work out of things. Many cup users find they can wear two sizes, so opt for a smaller sized Hello Cup on light days and a larger one on heavy days.
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Made in New Zealand
- Reusable for years
- Planet friendly
- Holds way more than tampons
- Made of top notch medical-grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer). They are free of latex, silicone, perfumes, bleaches and all other nasties.