- Model wears Large. Her height: 5'9", Bust: 39", Hip: 42"
- Fitted through torso. Boat neck (still bra-friendly).
- Armhole fits like a tank, with the flutter providing arm coverage.
- Obi belt is included with the dress. It can be worn multiple ways - Wrap once and tie in the front for a long bow, or wrap it around the waist twice for a dainty bow at center front, or remove it completely.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.