Plastic-Free Hair Ties - Blonde
These organic cotton, plastic-free, long-lasting hair ties are designed specifically with blond, red, gray and white hair in mind. They are strong enough to hold a bun, top-knot or ponytail all day long, yet soft enough to cause no creasing or hair tie headaches.
KOOSHOO ponytail holders are made in a Fairtrade certified social-good garment facility in Southern India. The facility is owned and operated by nuns and profits are used to fund a cancer treatment facility for those without access to care.
- Hair Ties that work for you, while uplifting others
- Made from 100% biodegradable materials
- The first plastic-free hair elastics on the market
- 5 shades-of-blond hair ties per pack
- Looks great on your wrist as a bracelet
MATERIALS & CARE
- 70% organic cotton (GOTS, Fairtrade certified), 30% natural rubber (Fair Rubber Association)
- Hand dyed using GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified non-toxic dyes
- FSC certified recycled paper packaging
- Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
KOOSHOO was founded for a simple reason: to help others feel good. That includes everyone from the individuals growing the crops right through to you, the end consumer. It's about so much more than hair accessories. They are creating better products in a better way, while bringing meaning and connection to the world. Products that will last – but not in a landfill. Hair. Care.