The Green Balm
MOA's original product, The Green Balm is an organic, multi-purpose healing balm, and some might say, it’s a miracle!
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal, and repair along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic, and a nourishing base.
This essential, multi-tasking family product is a vital part of any first-aid kit.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises, and burns
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss your dreaded coldsore goodbye!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing, or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturize, soften, and nourish dry hands, nails, and cuticles
- Remove make-up, and use as a hot cloth cleansing balm
HOW TO USE
Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene. *organically grown **occurs naturally in essential oils
Its antiseptic action helps reduce inflammation, calming sensitive skin and breakouts. It has a unique dual ability to staunch a wound while promoting circulation to the area. According to Greek mythology, the infamous warrior Achilles used the healing powers of yarrow to heal the wounds of his injured soldiers, which is where it gets its Latin name Achillea.
This powerful plant has been revered among Native Australians for centuries. Its antiseptic, antiviral, and antifungal properties are second to none. Tea tree oil zaps bacteria and enables the skin to repair.
No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives.
MOA began after the birth of Charlie's daughter Jemima, who suffered very badly from eczema. After using prescribed creams, they started to research the ingredients and were alarmed at the long-term effects of petrochemicals so widely used in these products. It was their dream to create something natural to ease Jemima's itchiness and discomfort.
MOA products combine yarrow with other herbal extracts and botanical oils to create products that soothe, cleanse and revitalise. Taking time to slow down and nurture oneself is important to our health.