Me.Mother Earth's vegan konjac sponges are all natural, made from Japanese Konjac vegetable roots and enriched with charcoal.
A completely natural and gentle way to cleanse your face! Just add water + your favorite cleanser. Good for all types of skin, but especially ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
Charcoal is perfect for cleansing oily or blemish-prone skin, thanks to the absorptive properties of the added charcoal. The fibrous structure of the sponge gently exfoliates everyday dirt & makeup, while charcoal counteracts excess sebum & helps combat acne bacteria with its antioxidant properties.
This sponge naturally draws out impurities and toxins, leaving skin with a soft and moisturized feel.
- 100% natural, no chemicals or additives
- Naturally moisturizes your skin
- Cleanses and exfoliates
- Relieves dry flaky skin
- Tones the complexion and revitalizes damaged skin cells
- Refines pores, hydrates skin & balances pH.
- Removes makeup
- Compostable & 100% made from plants
Why use a konjac sponge?
- Provides gentle exfoliation to bring out the natural glow in your skin without being harsh or abrasive.
- Good for acne-prone, sensitive skin, oily or dry skin.
- Can be used to remove the last bits of makeup, oil, dirt, and grime after your skin’s long day facing the elements!
How to Use:
- Sponges are dehydrated. Soak sponge with warm water until expanded.
- Can be used with or without your favorite cleanser.
- Massage your face with the sponge in a circular motion.
- After use, rinse the sponge and squeeze to drain water out, hang to dry when not in use.
- Recommended to replace sponge every 3 months.
Me.Mother Earth is a husband and wife team local to Las Vegas, NV who work to create products that provide convenience while helping to eliminate single-use plastics in our daily lives--stressing the importance of making simple swaps everyday and reducing our impact on the environment. It affects all of us.