This nostalgic favorite inspired by vintage denim from the 1950’s. The shape of bombshell dungarees with a side zip that glides over the hips while defining the waist.
– Very high rise
– 50’s dungaree inspired pants
– Secured front pockets with an angled opening
– Large Patch pockets on the seat
– Hourglass shape with a looser calf
– Cropped length
– Stretch textile will give a half size with wear
– Body: 97% Cotton 3% Spandex
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
This garment is cut, sewn, and finished in Seattle where we live. This collection directly supports a diminishing network of sewing contractors in the United States.
Prairie Underground is committed to designing modern uniforms that evoke sensuality in daily self-expression. Prairie Underground strives to empower customers to articulate their singularity while nurturing their bodies and the ecosystem.