Poison Ivy Soap
“Leaves of three, let them be!” Yet, if you love the outdoors, chances are you’ll run into either poison ivy, sumac or oak. Depending on your degree of susceptibility, the reactions can be severe, widespread and hard to treat without strong medications that are too harsh for children’s skin, and not so great for adults.
SallyeAnder Poison Ivy Soap is rich in glycerin so it won’t dry out your hands, body or clothes. If you have skin or clothes that have touched poison ivy, sumac or oak, the first step is to wash exposed skin carefully to remove the toxic oils – the same type of oil, called urushiol, is found in a family of plants that includes poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Because it is oily, it’s very important that the soap you use is able to remove the oil. This Poison Ivy soap can be used in your bath or shower. It provides itch relief and is safe for the face, body and children’s delicate skin. Safeguard your family from poison ivy, oak or sumac. Keep a bar of SallyeAnder Poison Ivy Soap in your first aid kit. Free of artificial dyes, sulfates, parabens, and chemicals.
Safe for all skin types.
Each bar weighs approximately .31 pounds.
3 x 3 x 2.5"
SallyeAnder is committed to delivering the highest quality, all-natural skincare solutions by foregoing the use of chemicals and synthetic ingredients, and instead, using edible ingredients and essential oils.