Hello Low Cervix Cup - S/M
- Hello Cup’s specialist cup for people with a low cervix.
- Unlike the regular Hello Cup, the Hello Low Cervix Cup does not have a toggle at the base. This is because people with a low cervix have a shorter vaginal canal, so they may find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead, Hello Low Cervix Cups have a rounded base which is thickened – allowing for easy removal.
- As a rule of thumb S/M is recommended for users under 35.
- Physically active / fit users often find the S/M is best for them regardless of age or whether they’ve had children.
- Our favorite fold for Hello Cup is the punchdown fold.
The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length (no toggle) is 43mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
We don’t recommend deciding on size based purely on flow. If you are petite and have a heavy flow, the large could be too big for you. It’s also worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
Finding your perfect menstrual cup size can sometimes take a bit of trial and error. Despite what many people think, leaking can often be a sign a cup is too big rather than too small. If you are unsure of size, we recommend getting a double box to help take the guess work out of things. Many cup users find they can wear two sizes, so opt for a smaller sized Hello Cup on light days and a larger one on heavy days.
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Made in New Zealand
- Reusable for years
- Planet friendly
- Holds way more than tampons
- Made of top notch medical-grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer). They are free of latex, silicone, perfumes, bleaches and all other nasties.
Hello Cup was a launched by registered nurse Mary Bond and Robyn McLean after they became frustrated by the lack of quality menstrual cups on the market. Designed from scratch, Hello Cups are made from the highest quality medical-grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) available. Fully hypoallergenic and recyclable, they contain no nasties and are free of silicone, rubber, latex, BPAs and heavy metals. The colours used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards. Hello Cups are FDA registered.