Introducing Cleaning Essentials’ reusable DIY wet wipes container! This 32oz glass jar has instructions to make your own zero-waste, non-toxic, safe, & effective eco-conscious cleaning wipes.
Contains reclaimed cotton cloths for wiping down everything from the car to the bathroom, refrigerator, kitchen, countertops, and more!
The durable glass jar features three recipes for gentle, all-purpose, and heavy-duty homemade cleaning wipes. These recipes are made with safe, non-toxic ingredients found in your home.
- 3 Recipes: All-Purpose, Gentle & Heavy Duty for home cleaning
- A set of reusable wipes are already in the jar to get you started
- Clean & disinfect naturally with powerful essential oils
- Eliminate toxic chemicals & reduce waste from disposable wipes
- Make your own non-toxic homemade cleaning products
- Save money and the environment!
If you have reusable cloth wipes, use those, if not, take an old plain white cotton t-shirt and cut it up into 10-12 small squares. After you make the wipe solution, add the cloth squares and let them absorb the solution. After each use, simply wring out the wipes (or rinse in the sink if they’re really dirty) and toss into the laundry pile. You’ll be helping your family live with less chemicals, you’ll be saving the environment from the damaging effects of disposable wipes, and you’ll be saving money, too!