Work With Us
Customer Experience Specialist
Qualities + Qualifications:
- Committed to actively serving every person who walks through our door without judgement and with a whole lot of kindness.
- Self-starter who is not afraid to dive in and take ownership.
- Passion for helping folks develop their personal style and confidently purchase garments to love for years to come.
- Ability to take direction and also work independently when needed.
- A love of learning and sharing that information with others.
- Interest in ethical fashion and sustainable living.
- Exceptional communicator.
- Confident and creative problem solver.
- Attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Able to adapt to varying levels of customer traffic throughout your shift while offering exceptional customer service.
- Available to work Tuesday and Friday evenings plus a minimum of 3 weekend shifts per month for an average of 6-12 hours per week.
- 21+ years of age.
- Uphold the values of Terra Shepherd.
- Graciously serve every person who walks through our door; attend to customer needs; make product recommendations; and cultivate lasting relationships.
- Become an expert on our product categories.
- Manage and complete daily/weekly floor tasks.
- Maintain a sales floor appearance in accordance to Terra Shepherd standards.
- Help process (tag, steam, stock, backstock) incoming product orders as needed.
- Complete all tasks necessary to open and/or close the store.