FLOAT Ultralight Skort
This dress has everything you love about the Juliet Bra (like its open neckline and thin straps), only the adjustable straps go straight down the back (versus the criss cross straps on the bra).
- Body made from 90% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 10% spandex
- Inner unitard made from 79% RPET and 21% spandex
- Low-impact support
- Neckline the same as the Juliet Strappy Bra, but dress has adjustable straight down straps
- Inner Compressive unitard for support, with two mesh side pockets
- Designed to be fitted through the upper body and waist, with a slight flare to the skirt
- Sweat-wicking and quick-dry
- Ultra-lightweight and breathable
- Buttery soft hand feel with a brushed matte finish
- UPF 50+
When Girlfriend Collective started their first goal was to be as transparent as possible. So many companies tout transparency but only offer flashy headlines instead of substance. GC chose every part of the process, from their raw materials to their facilities to their partners, with care.
They also discovered quickly that high end fit and feel is not a matter of cost, it’s a matter of time. They take the time to make sure every single one of their designs is so beautiful that you won’t cycle through it the next time you look through your closet.
Beyond that, Girlfriend Collective wanted to find a community of people who cared about where their clothes come from as much as how they look.
This chart is meant to guide you in decided on the right size. If you're still unsure on which size would fit you best, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here. Just let us know your measurements and fit preference, and we will recommend a size.
How To Measure
Measure your chest around the fullest part of your bust while wearing a well fitted bra.
Measure your waistline at the most narrow part.
Measure the fullest part of your hips.
Measure from the top of your inside leg to the bottom of where you'd like your pants to hit.