Tommy Dress - Black
The beloved Tommy Cropped Bra is now a recycled and recyclable workout dress with a built-in unitard, support band, and — of course — pockets. Does it get any cuter?
Your average workout dress this is not. With a square neckline, low square back, and a built-in unitard liner with pockets, this sweat-wicking Compressive dress might just make its way to your going-out wardrobe, too.
- Made from 79% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 21% spandex
- Side seam paneling detail adds shape to the body
- Fully built-in unitard liner
- Built-in bra for added support
- Dress should be fitted in the chest and armhole, and skim the body through the waist and hips (i.e. it shouldn’t be skin-tight)
- Two small side pockets on each side of the underneath short
- Soft yet sturdy construction with four-way stretch
When Girlfriend Collective started their first goal was to be as transparent as possible. So many companies tout transparency but only offer flashy headlines instead of substance. GC chose every part of the process, from their raw materials to their facilities to their partners, with care.
They also discovered quickly that high end fit and feel is not a matter of cost, it’s a matter of time. They take the time to make sure every single one of their designs is so beautiful that you won’t cycle through it the next time you look through your closet.
Beyond that, Girlfriend Collective wanted to find a community of people who cared about where their clothes come from as much as how they look.
This chart is meant to guide you in decided on the right size. If you're still unsure on which size would fit you best, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here. Just let us know your measurements and fit preference, and we will recommend a size.
How To Measure
Measure your chest around the fullest part of your bust while wearing a well fitted bra.
Measure your waistline at the most narrow part.
Measure the fullest part of your hips.
Measure from the top of your inside leg to the bottom of where you'd like your pants to hit.