Patch Leather Wallet
A gorgeous, retro 1970’s patchwork wallet organizes your phone, cards and cash. Fuss free + easy, we call it the perfect gifting wallet. You’ll call it your everyday favorite.
- 100% Full-grain leather handcrafted by artisans in South America and India.
- Front full flap with patch detailing is secured by a magnetic snap closure
- Interior organization with 1 zippered pocket, 2 principal compartments, and 8 credit card slots
- Fabric lined interior (Patterned linings may vary)
- Dimensions: 4 x .5 x 7.25
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college in 1984. He began selling leather goods out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn't keep his merchandise in stock. Bands like the Grateful Dead eventually became fans of his genuine leather bags, and Latico grew into its identity as a leather goods company with a rock and roll twist.
Paul met his wife Lainie — an uptown girl with a New York fashion background — and the two launched a celebrated women’s line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would come to define Latico’s signature style.
Each Latico bag is handmade with love by talented artisans throughout South America and India. Latico is passionate about environmental sustainability and giving back — their leathers are byproducts of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.