The use of a neti pot is a traditional component of the Ayurvedic daily routine. It is the process of cleaning the nasal passageways. This process ensures healthy nasal passages by removing excess mucous. Neti also enhances the proper absorption of breath, or prana, & can reduce respiratory allergies.
MADE FROM LEAD-FREE CERAMIC. DISHWASHER SAFE
- Fill neti pot with warm water & mix in 1/4 tsp of salt per 1/2 cup water. We recommend boiling the water & letting it cool or using distilled water to ensure no contamination.
- Standing over your sink or in the shower, place the tip of the neti pot’s spout into one nostril.
- Tilt your head diagonally to one side & open your mouth as you let all of the solution enter the nasal passageway, flowing in one nostril & out the other.
- Mix new warm water salt solution & repeat steps 1-3 for your other nostril.
- Upon completion, expel any remaining mucous & water out of the nose using a tissue.
- Following neti, always oil nasal passageways with PAAVANI Nasya Oil.
PAAVANI Ayurveda is an Women Owned, Artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health & skincare products formulated in Northern California. Handcrafted with the wisdom of Ayurveda, their products offer ancient traditions to the modern world, with the intent to reconnect people to their innate body wisdom.