Zero Waste Hand Wash Concentrate
This bar of easily dissolves to make one gallon of liquid hand soap. Perfect to refill your foaming soap dispensers.
The dissolved Hand Wash Concentrate makes a luxurious soap in a foaming dispenser.
We understand bar soap is not for everyone. For those that like the ease and convenience of liquid hand soap, but hate all the plastic bottle waste that comes with it; the refillable Hand Wash Concentrate is for you. Use this liquid to refill containers you already have. Besides the super price to refill your hand soap dispenser, getting to refill your own container is the best part!
Features & Benefits:
- This concentrated bar is no bigger than a deck of cards. No storage space needed.
- Great for tiny house and RV lifestyles.
- It holds its shape yet is easy to cut into smaller pieces.
- You can dissolve the entire bar or dissolve small amounts to make the amount of liquid hand soap you need.
- Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified product.
- The packaging is plastic-free and can be recycled or home composted.
Tangie was started because Angie had enough of her annoying skin irritations. Something in her head told her to look at the laundry soap she was using. After all, we ‘wear’ our laundry soaps every day when we wear clothes. She looked at the ingredient labels on the laundry bottles, and to her surprise, there were no ingredients listed. No ingredients listed, is that legal? She ‘assumed’ all the ingredients had to be listed on products like these.