The Hello Cup
The popular double boxes are a great value and take the guess work out of finding the perfect size.
Many users find they fit two sizes. Cups come in individual organic cotton storage bags.
Hello Cup XS
- great for teens, petite users and those who prefer a mini tampon.
The diameter of the XS is 38mm and the overall length including the toggle is 57mm. It holds 17.5ml.
Hello Cup S/M (small/medium)
- Hello Cup’s ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup.
- As a rule of thumb S/M is recommended for users under 35.
- Physically active / fit users often find the S/M is best for them regardless of age or whether they’ve had children.
- Our favorite fold for Hello Cup is the punchdown fold.
The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 59mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
We don’t recommend deciding on size based purely on flow. If you are petite and have a heavy flow, the large could be too big for you. It’s also worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
Finding your perfect menstrual cup size can sometimes take a bit of trial and error. Despite what many people think, leaking can often be a sign a cup is too big rather than too small. If you are unsure of size, we recommend getting a double box to help take the guess work out of things. Many cup users find they can wear two sizes, so opt for a smaller sized Hello Cup on light days and a larger one on heavy days.
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
- Made in New Zealand
- Reusable for years
- Planet friendly
- Holds way more than tampons
- Made of top notch medical-grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer). They are free of latex, silicone, perfumes, bleaches and all other nasties.
Hello Cup was a launched by registered nurse Mary Bond and Robyn McLean after they became frustrated by the lack of quality menstrual cups on the market. Designed from scratch, Hello Cups are made from the highest quality medical-grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) available. Fully hypoallergenic and recyclable, they contain no nasties and are free of silicone, rubber, latex, BPAs and heavy metals. The colours used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards. Hello Cups are FDA registered.