Each day our team pours our hearts into creating a physical space that provides calm and respite for you our beloved community. We have had many conversations over the past week involving the fact that despite the uncertainty that surrounds us the shop still provides a sense of peace and safety from the outside world.
It is with love and the deepest desire to maintain the safety and sanctuary of our physical space and community that I make the decision to close our doors to the public at this time.
Valuing the well-being of people and the environment above all else is at the very core of every single thing we do. It’s the very fabric of our core values, and it has been from day one. And although this is a difficult message to communicate, I know it is the best decision amidst the current circumstances. We want to play our part in flattening the curve in our community; and for us, that means closing our physical space at this time.
We rely heavily on the interactions and revenue from our physical space to sustain our team financially and emotionally. That being said, we’re not out of this fight. We are committed to evolving and serving you better than ever before. We are fully embracing this weird and ever-evolving new normal convinced we will come out on the other side of this a stronger team and community than we could have ever imagined.
We will now pour our hearts and efforts into serving you solely from a distance and creating content to support you throughout this strange time. We will still be available by phone, e-mail, or direct message on social media to answer all of your questions and provide product recommendations.
We already miss your faces, hugs, and laughter. Remember this is not forever - it’s just for now. We are in this together, and we will get through this together.
Thank you for your love and continued support - it is felt and so appreciated. Below you will find tips on how you can help us continue to help you for the foreseeable future, and I invite you to stay tuned for some exciting developments in the coming days!
With love and gratitude,
How you can continue to support us:
1. Stay home. Stay healthy. Stay safe.
2. Shop with us online. Curbside pickup, local delivery, and nationwide shipping are all options! If you don’t see what you want or need on the website - email, direct message, or call us in the shop at 605-271-0350 for an invoice.
3. Leave an informative and genuine Google review. Help others find us!
4. Check out our Instagram highlights for pictures of our one of a kind items. Contact us to be invoiced for these items.
5. Sign up for an online workshop in the events section of our website! We will continue to learn and grow TOGETHER during this time.*
6. Like and follow us on social media - share our page with a friend, save posts that you find helpful, comment on posts that resonate with you, or tag a loved one who might benefit from one of our posts!
7. Join our Facebook group! Here we will continue our “in store” yoga, talk all things Terra Shepherd, explore new product offerings, enjoy exclusive mini workshops, and so much more.*
8. Purchase a gift card for yourself or a friend. Gift cards purchased online will be delivered to your inbox immediately! If you'd prefer a physical gift card, call the store. We will happily complete your transaction over the phone and mail your gift card!
*Coming soon. Thank you for hanging with us as we work to adapt!
Hi, I'm Sara!
If you are new around these parts, let me first say welcome! I am so happy you are here. Secondly, you may be wondering who exactly is Terra Shepherd. Terra Shepherd is actually not a person - it is a business name, a place, a way of thinking, and a community.
It is my goal to connect you with your clothing on a deeper level than you likely ever have by telling the stories of the makers, fabrics, production practices, and brands I have selected to carry in the store. I hope to help you realize the incredible value of investing in garments you truly love and are excited to cherish for years to come.
This space is intended to be one in which we learn and grow together. I welcome and encourage your feedback - it will serve as my guide with this journal.
Welcome to Terra Shepherd friends.